The TSIA survey showed that Q4 2018 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$687...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA) in Hsinchu held the 2018 Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Convention...
Separately, with NT$147.8 billion in design(US$4.9 B) (10.0% drop on-quarter and up 7.7% on-year), NT$306.9 billion in manufacturing(US$10.2B) (22.0% decline on-quarter and down 14.1% on-year; Foundry NT$272.4B (US$9.0B), 22.1% decline on-quarter and down 12.2% on-year.
Memory and other manufacturing products NT$34.5B (US$1.1B), 21.6% drop on-quarter and down 26.4% on-year), NT$75.3B in packaging (US$2.5B) (15.4% decrease on-quarter and down 0.3% on-year), and NT$34.3B in testing(US$1.1B) (14.3% decrease on-quarter and up 3.3% on-year). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.2.
Taiwan IC revenue in 2019 is expected to reach NT$2,585.0B (US$85.6B) (1.3% drop from 2018), with NT$671.8B in design (US$22.2B) (4.8% increase), NT$1,417.1B in manufacturing (US$46.9B) (4.6% decrease; Foundry NT$1,287.4B (US$42.6B), up 0.2%; Memory and other manufacturing products NT$129.7B (US$4.3B), down 35.3%), NT$346.3B in packaging (US$11.5B) (0.5% increase), and NT$149.8B in testing(US$5.0B) (up 0.9%). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 30.2.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security