HSINCHU, Taiwan– TSMC today announced its net revenues for January 202. On a consolidated basis, revenues for January 2020 were approximately NT$103...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4...
TSMC’s Board of Directors approved the capital budget, which includes an R&D capital budget and recurring capital budget for Q3. At the same time, the Board of Directors also approved an NT$3.521 billion budget in capitalized leased assets of funding for the second half of the year.
TSMC anticipates an annual capital expenditure of between approximately US$10 billion and US$11 billion this year with 80% of the funds being used for 3nm, 5nm, and 7nm advanced process technologies. TSMC expects that 7nm and 2nd-generation 7nm processes will contribute to 25% of their business performance.
In addition, 10% of funding will be spent on advanced packaging and Transparent Media Adapters (TMA), and another 10% will be utilized as funding for specialized processes. TSMC plans for capital expenditures to remain at between US$10 billion to US$12 billion in the next few years.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 2.3% in 4Q19 and 0.6% for the Year
- 2Nuvoton Technology Joins the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- 3Taiwanese Mobile Payment Users Aged 46-55 Grow by Over 30% in 2018-2019
- 4AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 5Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData