TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Orbbec, a unicorn startup headquartered in Shenzhen of China and dedicated to 3D sensing technology development, has the...
“Currently, Taiwan has several insurance companies that have adopted blockchain technology to their travel inconvenience insurance packages and the technology has speeded up the process significantly.” said Chihhin Kuo.
“The filing and settlement of a travel inconvenience insurance or travel medical insurance claim require external data from airlines or large hospitals. Therefore, reliable and trustworthy data from external organizations is insurance companies’ top concern when deploying blockchain and smart contract technology to automate the insurance claim settlement process.”he added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X