Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for ...
Global 5G smartphones are estimated to account for 25% of the total smartphone shipments by 2023, reaching 434.7 million units, up from 4...
“Currently, Taiwan has several insurance companies that have adopted blockchain technology to their travel inconvenience insurance packages and the technology has speeded up the process significantly.” said Chihhin Kuo.
“The filing and settlement of a travel inconvenience insurance or travel medical insurance claim require external data from airlines or large hospitals. Therefore, reliable and trustworthy data from external organizations is insurance companies’ top concern when deploying blockchain and smart contract technology to automate the insurance claim settlement process.”he added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The US Blocking of Huawei Threatens to Impact 37 Taiwanese Suppliers
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Taiwan Announces Development of Next Generation Light-Controllable Multi-Digit Memory Materials
- 4Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 5Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019