Double-digit percentage sales growth in power transistors strengthened last year, climbing 14% in 2018 to reach an all-time high of $16...
The 10 largest suppliers of analog ICs accounted for 60% of worldwide analog sales last year, or $36.1 billion, compared to nearly 61% in 2017, or about $33...
As shown, there hasn’t been a three-quarter decline in the IC market since 2001. Moreover, the three-quarter decline in 2001 was the steepest on record, with three double-digit declines, which led to the most severe annual IC market drop in history with a 33% plunge.
Given that the IC industry has never registered a four-quarter sequential IC market decline, expectations are high for a rebound in IC market growth beginning in 3Q19. While the U.S. and China trade war is an unpredictable “wildcard” for near-term IC market growth scenarios, 3Q19 is currently expected to display the largest percentage growth in the quarter after a three-quarter downturn in IC industry history. However, even with a strong rebound in IC sales in 2H19 as compared to 1H19, the total IC market is forecast to drop by 13% this year, with more downside than upside risk to this forecast.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 4Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020