Ambarella today announced that Ambarella and Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) customers can now use Amazon SageMaker Neo ...
Ambarella will demonstrate advanced ADAS and AD applications based on Ambarella’s CVflow SoC family at a private event during CES 2020 in Las Vegas...
“Our partnership with Ambarella to develop an advanced AI-based DMS solution will help enable the automotive industry’s shift toward including driver monitoring in production vehicles,” said Li Wei, director of Baolong’s electronics unit. “Ambarella’s CV22AQ CVflow computer vision processor is ideal for our visual perception algorithms: it provides the high performance and low-power consumption required for compact DMS camera designs.”
“We are pleased to be collaborating with Baolong to enable next-generation automotive cameras for improved driver safety,” said Ambarella CEO Fermi Wang. “With this joint platform, our customers gain a high-resolution, high-accuracy DMS solution with advanced AI features.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan’s NTHU Develops a Robot with a Human-hand-like Movement
- 2Dirac Brings High-quality Audio to New FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X
- 3ExpressPCB Announces ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus 3.0 with SnapEDA Library
- 4Kioxia Establishing A New 6th-Gen 3D Flash Memory Factory
- 5PICMG Announces Official Ratification of COM-HPC Specification