The live demo of Vertexcom’s revolutionary communication technology, QNO’s AIoT Cloud System and DFI’s sensor application solution, features Wi-SUN IoT data transmission and real-time responses in a network environment. 30 sensors are flexibly deployed across the exhibition area.
The Gateway and sensor nodes leverage Vertexcom’ VC7300 Sub-GHz Wireless SoC on Wi-SUN standards to provide secure networking and edge processing in a stable and reliable mesh network.
Shaq Lee, President of QNO Technology, said, “Vertexcom has been an esteemed partner to QNO for years providing leading IoT communication solutions. Our collaboration leverages innovative distributed management architecture with field proven robust networking connectivity to deliver the optimal future IoT application platform.”
DFI is also cooperating with Vertexcom and QNO Technology to launch total solution of Wi-SUN IoT sensor applications (temperature, humidity, Illumination, ultrasound, etc.) at Computex 2019.
“Vertexcom is growing its influence in global partner building and working with leading customers, as well as continuous product development, “ Dr. HH Li, President of Vertexcom Technologies. “Reliability, security and scalability are key features of IoT systems. Vertexcom is providing future-proof communication solutions that solve the major challenges and meet the needs of smart grid and IoT.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 5Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing