The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Xplova, and Everest Textile signed an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) today (Jan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and Mobiletron together held a contract-signing ceremon...
Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Biomedical Technology and Device Research Laboratories Vice President and General Director Chii-Wann Lin stated that collagen is an important ingredient in human tissue, and in its different forms it exists in skin, bones, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and blood vessel walls as well as in connective tissues and other parts.
ITRI has developed unique products and technologies, such as medical materials for wound dressing which are inconspicuous from the outset. Furthermore, if the unique dressings which ITRI has developed are utilized, chronic wounding effects can be avoided after surgery, and better care and treatment can be provided for patients with diabetic foot ulcerations, patients who are bedridden from long-term venous ulcers, and burn patients.
ITRI’s exclusively developed collagen corneal dressing is transparent with high water content and high oxygen permeability, and it can protect injured corneas and effectively promote wound repair and healing.
In addition to this, ITRI is also engaged in cross-disciplinary cooperation to assist in the creation of an ecological chain of biomedical materials in Taiwan, and they are cooperating with Taiwan Sugar Corporation to develop live medical pigs in order to provide industries with complete solutions through development from farm planning to subsequent product development.
(TR / Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData