TAIPEI, Taiwan - Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer Inc., has introduced a comprehensive range of storage products thanks to a newly-formed partnership with QSAN...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced that it has been honored with seven 2019 Computex d&i awards in recognition for design excellence...
Revenues in Acer’s gaming line saw 10.5% growth in the second quarter, and 22.3% growth in the first half of the year. Growth momentum has continued this month for AOPEN, Acer Cyber Security, and new initiatives such as the gadget business, and servers and workstations business.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 4Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020