Swissbit launches EN-20, a new single chip solution which offers high speed PCIe SSD performance in a 3.2cm² BGA package...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – At the Display Week 2020 online exhibition, Dr. Frank Ko, AUO President and Chief Operating Officer,...
The world’s first four-in-one public test road is jointly built by SGMW, Huawei, China Mobile, UISEE, and the Guangxi government. So far, this road has opened nine 5G base-station clusters that China first set on the public test road, and it will cooperate with the New BAOJUN in the application of 5G, V2X, and other smart networking technologies in real scenarios.
This grand gathering focusing on the topic of “Car +5G” reflects the thinking and exploration of China’s automobile industry on future technological development. With the rapid growth of cutting-edge technologies such as 5G and the Internet of Things, the integrated application of 5G and cars will become the forefront of China’s automobile development and will usher in revolutionary changes in the automobile industry.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData