Under the initiative of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan, Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) led 12 startups...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Innotech Expo 2019 will be held from September 26 (Thu) to 28 (Sat), 2019 at the TWTC Exhibition Hall 1...
“Opportunities and challenges of technological change” and “changes in responses of bureaus to science and technology policies”where the two core topics of the conference. Furthermore, the conference also explored the following four issues: “means of making technological innovation drive economic growth," “how to respond to Industry 4.0,” “how to promote cooperation between the government and the private sector to expand research momentum,” as well as “the impact of impact of demographic changes on science and technology policy”
MOST Minister Liang-Gee Chen emphasized during his speech that the next four-year national science and technology development plan should be able to solve longer-term national development problems and, to that end, MOST will spend more time planning and preparing.
He also stated that Taiwan has leading technological performance, in spite of limited resources, and that industry resources must be guided in order to be invested in together. Expanding research and development momentum and talent will be important for technological research and development. Furthermore, industry will require talent for the Industry 4.0 industrial revolution, and these problems must be considered together.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security