TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer notebooks have earned the 2019 Good Design Award for outstanding design. Namely the new ConceptD 7 and ConceptD 9 for creators...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for August at NT$20.21 billion, up 10.3% month-on-month or down by 9...
As the Official Sponsor for IOI 2019, Acer provided equipment to contestants and as well as to run the management systems for the event held from August 4 - 11 in Baku, Azerbaijan. After the contest, Acer products will be donated to ADA University and the Ministry of Education to support computer science programs for young scientists.
The aspiration to make a positive difference to society was the foundation of Acer’s long-term mission of “Breaking Barriers between People and Technology.” Students of today are the leaders and innovators of tomorrow; therefore Acer is passionate to support young talent for this exciting and fast-developing discipline of science, technology and math. Education is one of Acer focuses and the company wants to ensure the next generation is getting the technology and education to prepare the world for the future.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security