As the Official Sponsor for IOI 2019, Acer is the sole supplier of notebook PCs for contestants and staff, in addition to servers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for June at NT$24.48 billion, up 46.8% month-on-month due to seasonality, and up 4...
As the Official Sponsor for IOI 2019, Acer provided equipment to contestants and as well as to run the management systems for the event held from August 4 - 11 in Baku, Azerbaijan. After the contest, Acer products will be donated to ADA University and the Ministry of Education to support computer science programs for young scientists.
The aspiration to make a positive difference to society was the foundation of Acer’s long-term mission of “Breaking Barriers between People and Technology.” Students of today are the leaders and innovators of tomorrow; therefore Acer is passionate to support young talent for this exciting and fast-developing discipline of science, technology and math. Education is one of Acer focuses and the company wants to ensure the next generation is getting the technology and education to prepare the world for the future.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X