HSINCHU, Taiwan – iST entered an MOU today with DEKRA, one of the major leaders of testing, inspection and certification...
Cincoze has expanded its embedded GPU computing product line. The newly launched GM-1000, a rugged embedded computer with embedded MXM GPU...
In order to understand patients’ most urgent daily communication needs, in the R&D of the two communication aid systems, a smart eye control device has been employed to meet requirements for emergency calls and home living equipment. Furthermore, the computer-brain interface communication system enables late-stage patients to communicate with family members through their thoughts, and when combined with synthetic voice, it can satisfy the physical or psychological needs of patients.
In addition to diverse functionality, the system’s AI brain scan and brain wave recognition algorithms can overcome the low signal ratios of non-invasive electrode measurements with a high brainwave recognition rate of over 90%. This shows that in addition to being safe, the non-intrusive brain-computer interface communication system is also convenient and accurate.
The R&D team has developed speech synthesis technology from the system’s small samples of speech reconstruction and synthesis output in order to overcome the problem of small samples from frozen disease patients. This will enable patients to carry out original sound reproduction and hear long-lost voices, adding to their joys which have been lost and recovered.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays