XINZHU, Taiwan — Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA) 2015 is held in Xinzhu on April 21, Nicky Lu, TSIA...
TAIPEI, Taiwan － Taiwanese chip provider, Etron, is sparing no efforts in developing USB 3.1 Type C products. Currently, it has completed the development of USB 3...
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays