XINZHU, Taiwan — Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA) 2015 is held in Xinzhu on April 21, Nicky Lu, TSIA...
TAIPEI, Taiwan － Taiwanese chip provider, Etron, is sparing no efforts in developing USB 3.1 Type C products. Currently, it has completed the development of USB 3...
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals
- 4Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 55.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020