Mitsubishi Electricannounced today that it has developed the BLEnDer ICE battery-powered wireless communication terminal...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has developed a compact light-detection and ranging (LiDAR) solu...
Underpinned by Mitsubishi Electric’s Maisart brand of AI technology solutions, the company’s vision incorporates the creation of value aimed at addressing social issues through the use of technology in the categories of "Life", "Industry", "Infrastructure" and "Mobility".
Mitsubishi Electric will exhibit on stand A007 in the Total Solution Area of Hall 5, and its displays and exhibits will be presented under the theme of “Mitsubishi Electric and Our Future – Society 5.0 and Sustainable Development Goals Seen from the Present.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth