‘Mobile and network communications applications, products, and services in 2020 and 2021 will be built mostly around 5G and...
A survey of Taiwanese netizens found that over 70% of netizens express their willingness to make purchases on the upcoming Double 11 shopping festival...
“Global 5G applications in the energy sector are estimated to increase to US$21.6 billion in 2026, up from US$4.84 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 28.4% from 2020 to 2026,” says Dai-you Gan, industry analyst of MIC’. “The top three 5G applications in the energy sector are inspection drones, dedicated communications networks, and electric vehicle charging stations which are expected to reach US$5.47 billion, US$3.93 billion, and US$3.31 billion, respectively.”
“The global market value of inspection drones is estimated at US$300 million in 2020. Thus far, the US, Brazil, Sweden, and China have started to set up their own 5G LTE dedicated networks so the global market value of 5G dedicated communications networks is expected to reach US$1.3 billion next year. On the other hand, Tesla, ABB, Siemens, and Schneider Electric have also launched their own 4G EV charging stations.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives