TAIPEI, Taiwan - In 2019 Taiwan’s communications industry has been impacted by the US-China trade war; however, the ef...
Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute f...
“Global 5G applications in the energy sector are estimated to increase to US$21.6 billion in 2026, up from US$4.84 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 28.4% from 2020 to 2026,” says Dai-you Gan, industry analyst of MIC’. “The top three 5G applications in the energy sector are inspection drones, dedicated communications networks, and electric vehicle charging stations which are expected to reach US$5.47 billion, US$3.93 billion, and US$3.31 billion, respectively.”
“The global market value of inspection drones is estimated at US$300 million in 2020. Thus far, the US, Brazil, Sweden, and China have started to set up their own 5G LTE dedicated networks so the global market value of 5G dedicated communications networks is expected to reach US$1.3 billion next year. On the other hand, Tesla, ABB, Siemens, and Schneider Electric have also launched their own 4G EV charging stations.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security