Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has received an R&D 100 Award for an innovative one-piece-flow automatic-sli...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that Mitsubishi Electric Group companies will donate a total of 20 million yen (approximately US$ 182...
Mounting the transistor in power semiconductor modules for power electronic equipment will lead to energy savings and equipment downsizing. After improving the performance and confirming the long-term reliability of its new power semiconductor devices, Mitsubishi Electric expects to put its new trench-type SiC-MOSFET into practical use sometime after the fiscal year beginning in 2021.
Mitsubishi Electric announced its new trench-type SiC-MOSFET today at the International Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (ICSCRM) 2019, which is being held at the Kyoto International Conference Center in Japan from September 29 to October 4.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives