Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed a trench-type1 silicon-carbide (SiC) metal-oxide-semiconductor...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today it has developed the world’s first ultra-wideband transmission chip set with S/C/X-band capability...
The company’s new plant, along with one in Manesar, Haryana, will enable MEAI to expand its output of products such as motor-control units for electric power steering, exhaust gas recirculation valves and giant magnet-resistance sensors, the demand for which is expected to grow in line with increasing sales of vehicles offering enhanced fuel efficiency and reduced emissions in the Indian market.
Mitsubishi Electric, aiming to expand the scale of its automotive equipment business, is developing a range of advanced automotive products by applying an extensive range of proprietary technologies for vehicles, engine integration control and high-density coil windings for motors.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security