Mitsubishi Electric announced today that on May 21 it will launch its MELFA ASSISTA series of robots that work collabora...
Mitsubishi Electricannounced today that it has developed the BLEnDer ICE battery-powered wireless communication terminal...
The company’s new plant, along with one in Manesar, Haryana, will enable MEAI to expand its output of products such as motor-control units for electric power steering, exhaust gas recirculation valves and giant magnet-resistance sensors, the demand for which is expected to grow in line with increasing sales of vehicles offering enhanced fuel efficiency and reduced emissions in the Indian market.
Mitsubishi Electric, aiming to expand the scale of its automotive equipment business, is developing a range of advanced automotive products by applying an extensive range of proprietary technologies for vehicles, engine integration control and high-density coil windings for motors.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 4HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology