AAEON announces the release of the BOXER-8251AI AI edge box PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX. With greater performance and compact size...
AAEON has worked with partners and developers to create solutions designed to address COVID-19 and other infectious diseases...
At AAEON’s booth, visitors will be able to view and interact with several displays of AAEON products, including the PICO-SEMI and the popular BOXER-8120AI. Additionally, there will be several live demos showcasing AAEON’s industrial transformation solutions.
Included in the live demos is the BOXER-6841M embedded PC. The BOXER-6841M is a powerful solution designed for machine vision and AI Edge computing, capable of powering performance-intensive applications including Automated Optical Inspection, or AOI. You can read more about this application on the AAEON website, which will be on full display at the AAEON ITAP 2019 booth.
AAEON’s UP line of compact boards will also be represented with two live demos. One demo will feature the UP Board with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC storage powering a machine vision application. Another will feature the UP Squared with AI Core X, AAEON’s innovative AI module featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X. The system will be demonstrating a worker safety role, capable of identifying and warning workers if they are not wearing the appropriate safety gear for their job.
The OMNI-3155 will be demonstrating a visitor registration system, designed to make keeping track of VIPs and guests much easier. The modular OMNI series of panel PCs are easily adaptable for a wide range of key industrial applications, including kiosk, machine interface, and factory automation.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 5China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B