TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under the leadership of Professor Jyh-Cheng Chen of National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Prof. Chen’s team has released free5GC...
u-blox and greenTEG are announcing the commercial launch of a new venture brand, named CORE. It is a wearable for continuous and accurate core body temperature monitoring...
ResearchAndMarkets.com noted that the outstanding performance in 2018 was mainly ascribed to the thriving of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) applications such as smart manufacturing, smart cities, and smart retail, resulting in an increase in both shipment volume and value.
As the US-China trade war escalates, the supply of key components remains unstable, and leading vendors continues to expand business through M&A or strategic alliances, shipment value growth of the Taiwanese industrial PC industry is expected to slow down in 2019. This report reviews the Taiwanese industrial PC industry's performance in 2018 and provides insights into leading vendors' future development.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 4HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology