TAIPEI, Taiwan - Since AI rules the generation now, the amount of smart applications had requested higher and higher, wh...
KIOXIA Corporation today announced that it has begun sampling the industry’s first 512 gigabyte (GB) Automotive Universal Flash Storage (UFS) JEDEC Version 2...
ResearchAndMarkets.com noted that the outstanding performance in 2018 was mainly ascribed to the thriving of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) applications such as smart manufacturing, smart cities, and smart retail, resulting in an increase in both shipment volume and value.
As the US-China trade war escalates, the supply of key components remains unstable, and leading vendors continues to expand business through M&A or strategic alliances, shipment value growth of the Taiwanese industrial PC industry is expected to slow down in 2019. This report reviews the Taiwanese industrial PC industry's performance in 2018 and provides insights into leading vendors' future development.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 5Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development