The TSIA survey showed that Q1 2019 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$564...
The TSIA survey showed that Q4 2018 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$687...
With NT$186.0B in design(US$6.2B) (9.5% increase on-quarter and up 4.7% on-year), NT$402.6B in manufacturing(US$13.3B) (19.7% rise on-quarter and up 5.5% on-year) (NT$356.1B (US$11.8B) in foundry, 19.1% growth on-quarter and up 9.1% on year and NT$46.5B (US$1.5B) in memory and other manufacturing, 24.3% increase on-quarter and down 15.9% on-year) NT$93.5B in packaging (US$3.1B) (15.4% growth on-quarter and up 0.5% on-year), and NT$39.6B in testing(US$1.3B) (4.2% increase on-quarter and up 0.8% on-year). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.2.
The Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center (ISTI) of ITRI expected that Taiwan IC revenue in 2019 will reach NT$2,645.3B (US$87.6B) (1.0% growth from 2018), with NT$674.7B in design (US$22.3B) (5.2% increase), NT$1,470.9B in manufacturing (US$48.7B) (1.0% decline, with foundry NT$1,304.9B (US$43.2B), up 1.5% and memory and other manufacturing NT$166.0B (US$5.5B), down 17.2%), NT$347.8B in packaging (US$11.5B) (1.0% increase), and NT$151.9B in testing (USD$5.0B) (up 2.3%). Exchange rate NT$/US$ is 30.2.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 5Intel Demonstrates Nervana NNP for Cloud, Movidius Myriad VPU for Edge