TAIPEI, Taiwan - How humorous are the people of Taiwan compared to those in other countries? What are the gender and cul...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the “Survey among CEOs in Taiwan 2019” released by KPMG Taiwan, corporate have to chan...
Dr. Dally stated that the current market for cloud AI chips is already mature, and it has already taken root among all of the leading technological companies with a layout that is difficult to be shaken up. In comparison, the terminal AI chip market, which is diverse and quantitatively immense, is still awaiting expansion. Furthermore, edge computing is flourishing with many competing schools of thought and opportunities existing among the various innovative applications for AI startups. If Taiwan can integrate their ICT industry niches with their academic research resources, they will be able to play an important role in these markets.
Through the in-depth dialog between Minister Chen Liang-gee and Dr. Dally, the two parties discussed ways in which NVIDIA and Taiwan AI can work together for scientific research and development, support outstanding domestic scholars and research teams, participate in NVIDIA's innovation ecosystem and platform network, and expand the reach of Taiwan's technological applications in order to enable Taiwan to become a world-class innovation base for AI technological development and implementation of applications.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives