STMicroelectronics has created an integrated three-phase half-bridge driver IC with performance optimized for low-voltage industrial applications up to 75V...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – STMicroelectronics has selected Schneider Electric as a strategic partner to support its goal to reach carbon neutrality by 2027...
“At a time of constrained global capacity for silicon carbide, the full acquisition of Norstel will strengthen our internal SiC ecosystem: it will boost our flexibility, allow us to control better the improvement of yield and quality of the wafers, and support our long-term silicon carbide roadmap and business,” said Jean-Marc Chery, President and CEO of STMicroelectronics. “This acquisition comes in addition to wafer supply agreements signed with third parties, with the overall goal to secure the required level of wafers to manufacture MOSFET and diodes for the automotive and industrial customer programs that will ramp up over the next years.”
Norstel will be fully integrated into ST’s global R&D and manufacturing operations. It will continue growing its activities covering both the production of 150mm bare and epitaxial silicon carbide wafers and R&D on 200mm production as well as, more broadly, on wide bandgap materials.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints