TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, 53.3% of Taiwanese netizens ordered food delivery in the first half of 2020...
The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
The findings show that the United States has the highest patent counts and concentrates on smart medical imaging system patents related to “image processing: image analysis”, followed by “pattern recognition: text or pattern recognition methods”, "diagnostic measurement: measurement for diagnostic purposes".
"After cross-analyzing 35 fields covered by 760 smart medical imaging system patents and the assignees of these patents, the findings show that Siemens has filed the most patent applications to the USPTO, followed by Samsung Medison, IBM, GE Healthcare, and Microsoft, said David Chen, senior industry analyst at MIC.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 4MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production