As of June 2019, China’s had 850 million internet users with a penetration rate of 61.2%, according to government-back...
‘Mobile and network communications applications, products, and services in 2020 and 2021 will be built mostly around 5G and...
The findings show that the United States has the highest patent counts and concentrates on smart medical imaging system patents related to “image processing: image analysis”, followed by “pattern recognition: text or pattern recognition methods”, "diagnostic measurement: measurement for diagnostic purposes".
"After cross-analyzing 35 fields covered by 760 smart medical imaging system patents and the assignees of these patents, the findings show that Siemens has filed the most patent applications to the USPTO, followed by Samsung Medison, IBM, GE Healthcare, and Microsoft, said David Chen, senior industry analyst at MIC.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis