Acer today announced its latest TravelMate P6 and TravelMate P2 commercial notebooks for modern, mobile, security-conscious customers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced its consolidated revenues for November at NT$20.43 billion, growing by 14.6% month-on-month (MoM); and its year-to-November revenues at NT$210...
In the fourth quarter 2019, Acer’s business showed strength in Southeast Asia, Russia, and Latin America, while shipments from the gaming line grew by 21.2% YoY.
The multiple business engines have continued their momentum and are seeing viable growth, these include Acer Cyber Security, Acer Synergy Tech, Weblink International, and Acer e-Enabling Service Business. The strategy of listing subsidiaries are progressing according to plan. During the fourth quarter, AST (stock ticker: 6751) became listed on the emerging market of the Taipei Exchange, while Weblink International (stock ticker: 6776) has begun its public offering process.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis