TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for February 2020 at NT$11.23 billion, down by 17.1% month-on-month, 22...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for January 2020 at NT$13.55 billion, down 18.6% year-on-year and by 41...
In the fourth quarter 2019, Acer’s business showed strength in Southeast Asia, Russia, and Latin America, while shipments from the gaming line grew by 21.2% YoY.
The multiple business engines have continued their momentum and are seeing viable growth, these include Acer Cyber Security, Acer Synergy Tech, Weblink International, and Acer e-Enabling Service Business. The strategy of listing subsidiaries are progressing according to plan. During the fourth quarter, AST (stock ticker: 6751) became listed on the emerging market of the Taipei Exchange, while Weblink International (stock ticker: 6776) has begun its public offering process.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth