Tieto and STMicroelectronics announced their collaborative efforts to develop Central Control-Unit (CCU) software to run on STMicroelectronics’ popular Telemaco3P platform...
At Tencent Cloud IoT Ecosystem Summit 2019, Tencent Cloud IoT Division of Tencent Group, and STMicroelectronics, announc...
“This additional long-term SiC substrate supply agreement comes on top of the external capacity we have already secured and the internal capacity we are ramping. It will enable ST to increase the volume and balance of the wafers we will need to meet the strong demand ramp-up from customers for automotive and industrial programs over the next years”, said Jean-Marc Chery, President and CEO of STMicroelectronics.
“SiCrystal is a group company of ROHM, a leading company of SiC, and has been manufacturing SiC wafers for many years. We are very pleased to enter into this supply agreement with our longstanding customer ST. We will continue to support our partner to expand silicon carbide business by ramping up wafer quantities continuously and by providing reliable quality at all times”, said Dr. Robert Eckstein, President and CEO of SiCrystal, a ROHM group company.
The adoption of power solutions with SiCs is accelerating in both the automotive and industrial markets. With this agreement, the two companies will contribute to the widespread use of SiC in these markets.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis