Global 5G market value in the healthcare sector is projected to reach USD 17.99 billion by 2026, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
A new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year. The Chinese ...
“This is mainly attributed to the growing use of PX Pay among consumers aged 46-55 following the launch a half year ago as it stands on the second spot of their top mobile payment preferences, only next to Line Pay,” said Robin Hu, senior industry analyst at MIC.
"Consumers make Line Pay, Jko Pay, and Apple Pay their first priority when selecting mobile payment methods. The most frequently used mobile payment apps in Taiwan are Line Pay, Jko Pay, PX Pay, Taiwan Pay, Apple Pay, and FamiPay, among which PX Pay and FamiPay are apps designed for use in PX Mart and FamilyMart, respectively.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth