Global 5G market value in the healthcare sector is projected to reach USD 17.99 billion by 2026, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
A new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year. The Chinese ...
“This is mainly attributed to the growing use of PX Pay among consumers aged 46-55 following the launch a half year ago as it stands on the second spot of their top mobile payment preferences, only next to Line Pay,” said Robin Hu, senior industry analyst at MIC.
"Consumers make Line Pay, Jko Pay, and Apple Pay their first priority when selecting mobile payment methods. The most frequently used mobile payment apps in Taiwan are Line Pay, Jko Pay, PX Pay, Taiwan Pay, Apple Pay, and FamiPay, among which PX Pay and FamiPay are apps designed for use in PX Mart and FamilyMart, respectively.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment