Global 5G market value in the healthcare sector is projected to reach USD 17.99 billion by 2026, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
A new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year. The Chinese ...
“Due to increased complexity at the system level, logic ICs require more advanced manufacturing processes. For this reason, RF ICs and I/O controller ICs are packaged with different manufacturing processes and then integrated using SiP technology,” said Wen Liu, industry analyst at MIC.
"Driven by the development of the IoT, vendors have incorporated additional acceleration engines such as memory, GPUs, vision CPUs, and machine learning processors in their SiP or SoC solutions to enhance chip performance. Given that heterogeneous integration has a direct impact on chip performance, wafer foundries have also expanded their services into this area. Therefore, OSAT companies have to compete with existing players as well as wafer foundries."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment