TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, 53.3% of Taiwanese netizens ordered food delivery in the first half of 2020...
The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
“Due to increased complexity at the system level, logic ICs require more advanced manufacturing processes. For this reason, RF ICs and I/O controller ICs are packaged with different manufacturing processes and then integrated using SiP technology,” said Wen Liu, industry analyst at MIC.
"Driven by the development of the IoT, vendors have incorporated additional acceleration engines such as memory, GPUs, vision CPUs, and machine learning processors in their SiP or SoC solutions to enhance chip performance. Given that heterogeneous integration has a direct impact on chip performance, wafer foundries have also expanded their services into this area. Therefore, OSAT companies have to compete with existing players as well as wafer foundries."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 4MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production