HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) announced that as part of the value transformation plan, AUO’s Board of D...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its participation to CES 2020 from January 7 to 10, present...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled 6.13 million units in January 2020, down by 31.8% month-over-month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments exceeded 8.62 million units, down by 35.7% month-over-month.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth