TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under long-term support from the “Taiwan Consortium of Emergent Crystalline Materials” (TCECM) program of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4...
According to the financial estimates of TSMC at last quarter investor conference, the revenue for the first quarter of 2020 was estimated to be US$10.2 to US$10.3 billion, a decrease of about 0.8% to 1.8% compared with the fourth quarter of 2019.
And TSMC's revenue of January reached $NT100 billion, and February Revenue may decline.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth