As expected, most IC suppliers experienced weaker demand and generally poor sales results in the first half of this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strained U...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - TSMC is showcasing the latest developments in its advanced logic technology, specialty technologies, 3DIC system integration solutions...
According to the financial estimates of TSMC at last quarter investor conference, the revenue for the first quarter of 2020 was estimated to be US$10.2 to US$10.3 billion, a decrease of about 0.8% to 1.8% compared with the fourth quarter of 2019.
And TSMC's revenue of January reached $NT100 billion, and February Revenue may decline.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 2Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 3AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 4Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 5LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained