Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will end the production of TFT-LCD modules manufactured by its wholly owned subsidiary Melco Display Technology Inc...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will acquire buildings and land from Sharp Fukuyama Semiconductor Co., Ltd.,...
BLEnDer (short for Bid Liaison and Energy Dispatcher) is a packaged software developed by Mitsubishi Electric in response to the changes in the power industry and support utilities to realize smarter and more efficient operations. The BLEnDer Intelligent Communication Edge (ICE) terminal will work together with the BLEnDer HE (Head End) software which manages and controls smart meters through various communication methods and the BLEnDer MESH software which utilizes wireless multi-hop communication to realize a wide range smart meter communication network at a low cost.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024