HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today launched its next generation IoT SoC development platform, called Ariel, whic...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced its SoCreative!V SoC development platform based upon Faraday’s A500 SoC in UMC’s 28HPC process...
Faraday’s comprehensive ASIC and IP solutions span from 130nm to 14nm process nodes, which are suitable for diversified display devices, ranging from entry-level to high-end. Faraday IPs are designed and verified with a system-level approach, enabling design engineers to reduce subsystem and IP integration efforts and therefore risk in SoC design.
To address product-specific needs, high-bandwidth requirements, and optimized costs, Faraday also offers IP customization service with respect to channel configuration, combo IO sets, and custom memory macro area reduction solutions for customers.
“Faraday’s ASIC services and IP solutions have successively been adopted by many large display manufacturers over the past decade,” said Flash Lin, chief operating officer of Faraday. “With our abundant experience, service-rich solutions, and up to ten years of product life support, we are uniquely positioned to aid our customers in developing superior display devices and supporting product sustainability requirements to gain success in the market.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 2EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 3Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 4Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 5World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel