Amid COVID-19 pandemic, it is anticipated the global semiconductor market will still grow 1.2% year-on-year in 2020 alth...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and IT research institute in Taiwan, has fores...
Despite major PC manufacturers managed to resume production capacity by more than 90% at the end of March, the surge in demand for notebook PCs put a strain on supplies in the first quarter of 2020.
“The rebound in laptop demand may not be enough to cover the loss from both the consumer and business sectors due to more conservative spending behavior during the pandemic period in the first half of the year,” said Wenhua Hsu, industry analyst with MIC. “With uncertain demand in the second half of the year, the global notebook shipment volume is forecast to still decline 4.6% year-on-year in 2020, reaching 153.5 million units.”
"Due to relatively low base in 2020 and the anticipated speed-up in consumption after a period of more conservative spending behavior in 2020, the global notebook PC shipments are anticipated to grow 4.9% year-on-year in 2021.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024