Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will end the production of TFT-LCD modules manufactured by its wholly owned subsidiary Melco Display Technology Inc...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will acquire buildings and land from Sharp Fukuyama Semiconductor Co., Ltd.,...
ClariSense, which synthesizes Mitsubishi Electric's Maisart artificial intelligence (AI) technology, security technologies and other strengths as a general electrical equipment manufacturer, is a unified design guideline and solution library in the form of IoT system that can be centrally maintained and expanded.
Sharing ClariSense among Mitsubishi Electric group companies is expected to help accelerate development of IoT systems and new added-value products and services.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1New Wi-Fi Enabled Crowd Alert Tool to Help Venues Manage Safe Social Distancing
- 2Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 5Metrology/Inspection Semiconductor Equipment Driven by 5nm