The virtual 2020 IEDM is scheduled for December 12–16, 2020, and both live and recorded sessions will be used to showcase and discuss the world’s best original work in all areas of microelectronics research and development.
“The IEDM Executive Committee has decided that in the interest of prioritizing the health and safety of the scientific community, a virtual approach is the best option for this year,” said Dina Triyoso, IEDM 2020 Publicity Chair and Technologist at TEL Technology Center, America, LLC.
More details about the 2020 IEDM will be announced in late summer.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024