The virtual 2020 IEDM is scheduled for December 12–16, 2020, and both live and recorded sessions will be used to showcase and discuss the world’s best original work in all areas of microelectronics research and development.
“The IEDM Executive Committee has decided that in the interest of prioritizing the health and safety of the scientific community, a virtual approach is the best option for this year,” said Dina Triyoso, IEDM 2020 Publicity Chair and Technologist at TEL Technology Center, America, LLC.
More details about the 2020 IEDM will be announced in late summer.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 5Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration