Kioxia Corporation held a groundbreaking ceremony for its state-of-the-art semiconductor fabrication facility (Fab7) at Yokkaichi Plant in Mie Prefecture, Japan...
Kioxia Corporation today announced it will begin construction of a state-of-the-art fabrication facility (Fab7) at Yokkaichi Plant in Mie Prefecture...
As the demand for SSDs continues to increase with rapid expansion expected in the coming years with the rise of digital transformation, this acquisition will allow Kioxia to strengthen its SSD business significantly and help meet the projected growth in demand.
“At Kioxia we are continuing to accelerate our focus on our SSD business, especially in the growing cloud computing arena,” said Nobuo Hayasaka, President and CEO of Kioxia Holding Corporation. “This is an exciting acquisition for us. Solid State Storage Technology Corporation’s excellent capabilities together with our leading flash memory and SSD technology will bring significant opportunities for synergy and enable us to further deliver value-added solutions to our customers. We will enhance our leading position in the global SSD market and work to develop new ICT infrastructure driven by AI, 5G, IoT and Cloud data centers.”
Kioxia plans to maintain Solid State Storage Technology Corporation’s business under its existing brands.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital