TEMPO stands for “Technology & hardware for nEuromorphic coMPuting” and is an ECSEL JU innovation project supported by the EU Horizon 2020 programme.
Together with the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS, Infineon, Valeo, InnoSenT and other leading European companies and universities, videantis will develop a neuromorphic artificial intelligence ASIC platform and software development tools specifically tailored for energy-efficient edge processing for intelligent autonomous vehicles.
To this end, videantis will integrate its highly efficient and high-performance next-generation multi-core processor solution into a neuromorphic AI chip platform that processes LiDAR and radar sensor data for multiple autonomous driving use cases using AI-based methods. The solution combines deep decompression technology with a digital deep neural network (DNN) accelerator that remains software-programmable to easily adapt to different use cases of the chip.
Videantis will also support this chip with the v-CNNDesigner tool flow that automates the distribution and mapping of AI workloads onto the parallel architecture. v-CNNDesigner allows developers to map their neural networks on the videantis processors without requiring programmer’s intervention, removing the error-prone and complex programming task of finding the best quantization and parallelization strategies, data organization, and synchronization.
The videantis technology will be integrated and demonstrated together with the latest product innovations from the other research partners.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 5China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B