TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its new Spin 7 convertible notebook that offers a bold new take on productivity, with bl...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced support for the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs across its portfolio of Predator Orion gaming desktops...
Geographically, the Pan America region was a highlight this month with revenues up 60.7% YoY, while the Pan Asia Pacific region is gradually recovering from the pandemic lockdown with revenues up 25.1% YoY. By product line, revenues from the gaming line grew 74.7% YoY and Chromebooks grew by 29.5% YoY.
The momentum of Acer’s multiple business engines continues to be strong; notable performances in July revenues include AOPEN with 68.0% growth YoY, Weblink International with 56.7% growth YoY, and GadgeTek with 87.5% growth YoY.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate