HSINCHU, Taiwan - Edgecore Networks today announced the availability of its commercial support and service offering for a hardened...
TT Hsu, Vice President of Edgecore Networks said, “Edgecore’s ecCLOUD is a feature-rich, reliable, and scalable network management solution suited for networks of any size. With ecCLOUD, deployment, management, and monitoring of single-site or multi-site networks can be greatly simplified. ecCLOUD also supports management of a comprehensive product portfolio for service providers and organizations to enjoy the benefit of being able to choose from a wide array of Edgecore products for their deployments.”
• Multi-level Management: ecCLOUD is composed of three levels – Cloud, Site, and Device. This multi-level architecture facilitates tiered administrative privileges as well as bulk device management from the site level. With ecCLOUD, multi-site networks can be easily managed, and each site can have its own set of configuration settings that can be applied to devices registered under the site.
• Quick Device Onboarding: Placing a device online is easy – simply register the device on ecCLOUD and connect the registered device to the Internet for auto-provisioning.
• Auto-generated Network Topology Diagrams: Network topology diagrams are automatically generated at the site-level to help network administrators better assess and manage deployment architectures.
• Network Security & Access Control: ecCLOUD ensures overall network security through encryption of device-to-cloud communication. Enhanced switch port security and AAA services for wireless users are also available.
• Customizable Captive Portal: Network administrators can quickly create unique Wi-Fi login pages per SSID for brand promotion, marketing activities, or advertisements. The built-in captive portal editor provides drag-and-drop modules for adding text, links, and multimedia, allowing anyone to easily craft their own login pages even without extensive knowledge in web development.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 4Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 5Long Feng and Cub Supply Innovative Auto Parts to the World