TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced SpatialLabs delivering stereoscopic 3D experiences in a new, intuitive way. Content literally floats in front of the screen...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Acer Group announced that it has joined the RE100 initiative and also shared a pledge to achieve 100% renewable energy use by the year 2035...
Preliminary consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2020 reached NT$80.03 billion to set another record in 23 quarters, and up 27.3% YoY or 22% quarter-on-quarter. For year-to-September, consolidated revenues were NT$194.49 billion, up 12.6% YoY.
There were many highlights in the third quarter:
• Year-on-year revenue growth for Pan America was up by 70.7%
• Year-on-year revenue growth for the gaming line was up by 69.9%, for Chromebooks by 94.4%, and for commercial notebooks by 86.6%
Achievements of new business developments in the third quarter include:
• Acer Synergy Tech was formally approved to be listed over-the-counter in Taiwan
• Acer Healthcare received the first AI-assisted diagnostic software ophthalmic medical device certification from the Taiwan Food & Drug Administration
• Year-on-year revenue growth for GadgeTek was up by 75.2% and for Acer e-Enabling Service Business was up by 15.9%
• Lifestyle beverage product launches were warmly received by the market
Acer will host its online next@acer global press conference on October 21 at 9pm Taiwan (UTC+8) / New York 9am (UTC-4) / Berlin 3pm (UTC+2) time, where the company will announce new innovations to build up its lifestyle brands.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Memory Upswing Returns, New Record High Expected in 2022
- 2Acer Wins iF Design Awards in 2021 for ConceptD and Predator Devices
- 3Phison and Cigent Delivere the Industry’s First Self-defending Storage Devices
- 4STMicroelectronics Acquires Edge AI Software Specialist Cartesiam
- 5The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035