TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer’s ConceptD line of products for creators has won two 2020 Good Design Awards, shared amongst thr...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its new Spin 7 convertible notebook that offers a bold new take on productivity, with bl...
Preliminary consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2020 reached NT$80.03 billion to set another record in 23 quarters, and up 27.3% YoY or 22% quarter-on-quarter. For year-to-September, consolidated revenues were NT$194.49 billion, up 12.6% YoY.
There were many highlights in the third quarter:
• Year-on-year revenue growth for Pan America was up by 70.7%
• Year-on-year revenue growth for the gaming line was up by 69.9%, for Chromebooks by 94.4%, and for commercial notebooks by 86.6%
Achievements of new business developments in the third quarter include:
• Acer Synergy Tech was formally approved to be listed over-the-counter in Taiwan
• Acer Healthcare received the first AI-assisted diagnostic software ophthalmic medical device certification from the Taiwan Food & Drug Administration
• Year-on-year revenue growth for GadgeTek was up by 75.2% and for Acer e-Enabling Service Business was up by 15.9%
• Lifestyle beverage product launches were warmly received by the market
Acer will host its online next@acer global press conference on October 21 at 9pm Taiwan (UTC+8) / New York 9am (UTC-4) / Berlin 3pm (UTC+2) time, where the company will announce new innovations to build up its lifestyle brands.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers