HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) has leveraged its group’s profound software and hardware integration capacity in the financial sector...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AUO announced that it will showcase its premium 3D surgical display solutions at the Healthcare Exp...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications were around 11.19 million units in September 2020, down by 2.4% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments exceeded 10.47 million units, up by 11.4% month-over-month.
In the third quarter of 2020, large-sized panel shipments exceeded 33.83 million units, up by 10.2% quarter-over-quarter and 18.0% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter were around 30.06 million units, up by 3.3% quarter-over-quarter and down by 15.6% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan’s NTHU Develops a Robot with a Human-hand-like Movement
- 2SnapEDA & Switchcraft Collaborate to Make Electronics Design Faster & More Efficient
- 3u-blox ALEX-R5 Integrates Cellular and GNSS into a Miniature SiP form Factor with Zero Compromises
- 4Dirac Brings High-quality Audio to New FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X
- 5ExpressPCB Announces ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus 3.0 with SnapEDA Library