HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the pace of digital transformation for the entire industry. Innovative fusion of 5G...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – At the Display Week 2020 online exhibition, Dr. Frank Ko, AUO President and Chief Operating Officer,...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications were around 11.19 million units in September 2020, down by 2.4% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments exceeded 10.47 million units, up by 11.4% month-over-month.
In the third quarter of 2020, large-sized panel shipments exceeded 33.83 million units, up by 10.2% quarter-over-quarter and 18.0% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter were around 30.06 million units, up by 3.3% quarter-over-quarter and down by 15.6% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers