AAEON Europe has officially released support on the latest Yocto 3.1 Dunfell on AAEON AI embedded box PC, BOXER-8220AI, BOXER-8221AI...
AAEON announces the ASDM-L-CFS smart display module, the first board built to the Intel SDM Large (SDM-L) form factor to...
Now in its 29th year, the Taiwan Excellence Awards recognize companies for their excellence and innovation, seen as a symbol of these values around the world. Products are judged in four categories; R&D, design, quality, and marketing. Only entries which perform well in each category are selected to receive awards. AAEON has received this honor almost every year for the past 21 years. This year, AAEON’s products are each recognized for bringing innovative solutions to powering AI Edge Computing for industrial and embedded IoT applications.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 2Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 3AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 4Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 5LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained