HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced support for the TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures) recommendations...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today launched its next generation IoT SoC development platform, called Ariel, whic...
Faraday’s 28eHV fundamental IP set engages customers with its dynamic power saving feature and flexible customization capability. Its 28eHV standard cell libraries feature MBFF (multi-bit flip-flop), enabling less dynamic power consumption in clock paths for mobile device applications. To adapt to varying die aspect ratios of OLED driver chips, the 28eHV single-port SRAM memory compilers provide numerous architecture combinations, and further accelerate the creating of the required documents, models, and circuit designs to meet customers’ needs.
“Since high-end smartphone OLED displays need mass memory buffers to enable color accuracy, memory compilers play the key role in OLED driver IC,” said Flash Lin, chief operating officer of Faraday. “We are glad to deliver the 28eHV memory complier solution. By leveraging UMC’s unique 28eHV technology, customers can use the same design rule as the standard 28nm logic process to accelerate high-resolution OLED display developments and achieve faster time-to-market.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud