Shipment volume of the global Wi-Fi (Wireless-Fidelity) connected devices is estimated at 3.1 billion units in 2021, nearly 50% of which will be Wi-Fi 6 connected devices...
Shipment Volume of the Global 5G CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) industry is estimated to reach 5.6 million units in 2021, up 58...
“The replacement demand and unleashed demand from work-, study, and entertain-from-home have been bolstering Wi-Fi device shipments,” said Edward Lin, Deputy Director at MIC.
"Despite the COVID-19 outbreak, the market demand for Wi-Fi connected devices is expected to remain robust and continue into the first quarter of 2021. With 5G in place, Wi-Fi 6 will gradually become market mainstream,' Lin added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital