u-blox has announced a suite of products and feature additions that simplify access to reliable centimeter-level positio...
u-blox today announced that NaviBlind, a technology provider delivering independent, safe, and flexible navigation to bl...
u-blox said, “Roughly half the size of competing products, the 4.5 by 4.5-millimeter MIA-M10’s miniature form factor allows developers to design more attractive and comfortable solutions, further driving the adoption of positioning technology in consumer and industrial solutions. The module offers ultra-low power consumption without compromising GNSS performance. Moreover, its power-save modes can double the battery life by optimally balancing position accuracy and power consumption.”
Like all u-blox M10 modules, MIA-M10 concurrently receives four GNSS constellations (GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, and GLONASS) for maximum satellite signal availability. Combined with its superior RF sensitivity, the module offers robust positioning performance for solutions with small antennas as well as for devices operating in weak signal environments found, for example, in deep urban canyons.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI