Taiwan’s Metal Industries Research & Development Centre(MIRDC) collaborated with Taiwan Shan Yin International Co., Ltd., a Taiwanese fasteners and screws manufacturer, to enforce the abilities of Bi-Metal Self-Drilling Screws.
Qiu Sheng-lin, vice president of Taiwan Shan Yin International said, Taiwan Shan Yin International has over thirty years of experience in screw manufacture, and specializes in manufacturing all types of fasteners and screws. The Bi-Metal Self-Drilling Screw is one of its main products which has been used in building construction.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI