Molex has merged automotive-grade durability with mass availability on its line of USB Smart Charge Modules. Manufacture...
Molex introduces the Pico-EZmate Slim 1.2mm Pitch Wire-to-Board Connector, designed to provide reliable connection in a ...
The holder for 13.35 by 13.35mm COBs comes as a single piece in a 25.0mm diameter, low 3.15mm profile height, rated at 300 volts DC and 3.0 amps. This design allows optics to be mounted closer to the light emitting surface (LES) and the gold plated compression contacts interface with array pads for stable power connections across a wide range of environments and conditions.
“Soldering wires directly to LED arrays is a time consuming process that can cause reliability concerns. Molex has designed a solderless, pre-wired system that provides lower heights and excellent wire-to-holder retention,” said Dave Rios, new product development manager, Molex.
Quality and reliability issues that arise from hand-soldering directly to LED arrays are resolved by means of SlimRay’s crimped, pre-stripped, and pre-installed color-coded power wires. The results are reduced installation time and improved overall process consistency and long-term reliability.
A robust housing design helps ensure stable long-term mechanical attachment even in high ambient temperatures. The integrated LED pre-hold tab secures the COB array prior to mounting the assembly to a heat sink for final assembly, minimizing installation time. The stripped wire ends can be easily terminated according to customer preference.
“For lighting manufacturers using LED COB arrays, the Molex SlimRay pre-wired LED COB holder enables quick, easy and reliable installation in all types of fixture applications,” adds Rios.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds