Würth Elektronik eiSos presents a wide variety of new electronic and electromechanical components at embedded world. A ...
Würth Elektronik eiSos unveils WE-MCRI - a novel double choke: It is the first of its kind on the market with molding technology...
The horticulture LEDs from Würth Elektronik eiSos are distinguished by high efficiency and brightness, as well as by outstanding PPF values – the Photosynthetic Photon Flux determines the energy that plants can draw from LED light. The LEDs have a low thermal resistance, an electrically neutral heat path and also offer convincing advantages through their small package size (3535) and low power loss.
While red and blue light provides plants with the most energy, different wavelengths control other growth processes. This fact is used in plant breeding with a controllable individual “light mix”. For instance, far red light (720-740 nm) in the infrared spectrum influences germination. This wavelength range can shorten the flowering time of plants, and promote elongation growth. The horticulture LEDs from Würth Elektronik eiSos provide manufacturers of horticultural lighting systems with LED selection and configuration to optimally match light spectra to certain plants. All articles of the WL-SMDC series are available from stock. Free samples are available on request.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics