The DPS1133 single-channel power switch introduced by Diodes Incorporated is the world’s first high-voltage power swit...
Diodes Incorporated introduced the AL1692. This LED controller/driver is a platform-based design solution for triac-dimmable LED lamps...
For 120V and 230V mains-dimmable retrofit LED lamps such as the common 5W GU10 and 8W energy saver bulbs, the high-performance AP1695 uses a patented constant on-time control technique to enable deep triac dimming down to 1% and an increase in lamp/triac compatibility. Its dimming curve complies with the NEMA SSL6 standard and the driver is fully compliant with the requirements of the IEC6100-3-2 harmonic standard.
The AP1695 is a single-stage driver integrating a 500V high-voltage MOSFET
into the space-saving SO-7 package. This device employs PFM technology to tightly regulate output current up to a 230mA (max), while maintaining a power factor higher than 0.9 and a THD rating less than 30%. Its boundary-conduction mode ensures higher efficiency and enhanced EMI performance.
By operating on the primary side, the device removes the need for optocouplers, secondary-side control and loop-compensation circuitry without compromising application stability. The AL1695 also has the following integrated protection features: over-voltage, short-circuit and over-temperature protection.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds