Littelfuse introduced a series of AEC-Q101-qualified TVS Diode Arrays optimized to protect sensitive telecommunication p...
Littelfuse introduced a series of compact, fast-acting 500VAC ceramic body fuses with current ratings ranging from 1.6A to 12...
The SP3022 Series’ back-to-back configuration provides symmetrical ESD protection for data lines when AC signals are present. Their ultra-low loading capacitance (just 0.35pF) makes them ideal for protecting high-speed data lines, such as all released versions of HDMI and USB, DisplayPort, V-by-One and eSATA. They’re also well suited for use in consumer electronics like set-top boxes, game consoles, smartphones, ultrabooks, notebooks, tablets and eReaders.
－Ultra-low capacitance of 0.35pF minimizes signal degradation or attenuation for high-speed data, giving engineers more signal margin in their design; ideal for protecting high-speed data lines, such as HDMI 2.0, USB 3.0, USB 3.1 and eSATA.
－Low dynamic resistance of 0.7Ω provides more than 30% lower clamping performance than similar solutions, providing better protection for sensitive chipsets.
－Extremely low leakage of <10nA at MAX VRWM preserves battery life and signal integrity because excessive leakage can be seen as additive capacitance for a high-speed differential pair.
－ESD capability of ±20kV contact discharge allows for robust product implementations in the most challenging environments; 15% improvement over some existing silicon solutions and 60% improvement over alternative technologies.
－Small footprint of 0402 (SOD-882 package) and 0201 (flipchip) saves precious board space and simplifies board layout.
－Automotive-grade quality ensures maximum reliability in the harshest environments.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs