Microchip Technology introduced new two- and three-channel power monitoring devices that measure from 0V to 32V on a single chip...
With the booming growth of Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints, security is sometimes an afterthought for many designers,...
The SAMHA1GxxA microcontroller family contains capacitive touch hardware support, an event system and complex PWM capability. The series is ideal for touch button, touchpad, slider, wheel or proximity sensing applications, including optical and haptic feedback.
The SAMHA1GxxA contains an ARM® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller (MCU), a LIN transceiver based on Microchip’s fourth-generation LIN IP and a voltage regulator. The system solution comes in a 7 × 7 mm QFN package, with wettable flanks ready for automatic optical solder inspection and is available with 16k, 32k or 64k Flash memory, up to 8 KB SRAM and 2 KB Read-While-Write Flash.
The microcontroller family is automotive grade and designed to meet the high quality standards of the automotive industry. It features easy-to-create touch buttons with high sensitivity and outstanding noise immunity, supported by the QTouch software function library of Microchip. The high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) robustness of the LIN communication is fulfilling the requirements of OEMs worldwide.
“The high performance and small package size of the SAMHA1GxxA microcontroller allows designers to create unique human machine interfaces in automotive and industrial applications,” said Matthias Kaestner, automotive vice president. “As a leader in both automotive touch and LIN solutions, we are committed to bringing innovative, cost-effective solutions to next-generation vehicles.”
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio
- 10New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality